FOLKNETIKA, based on the asymmetric meters of Bulgarian dances is not just a sport, its a great entertainment - a combination of beautiful dance moves and rhythmical steps.
There is similar model in Japan - in companies there, they make every day a ten-minute gymnastics at the work place, but Bulgarian asymmetric meters are an unique heritage from the Thracians, they have much bigger effect on participants and they are the better decision, because they create unique vibrations in human's body.
FOLKNETIKA is suitable for everyone, regardless of skill, age and weight, as the different dynamics of the participants doesn't hider them from keeping the same pace of the dance.
FOLKNETIKA is a unique 10-minute team building, which helps to incorporate founding success principals in a company and decides one of the biggest problems in every organization:
* everyday small employee-employee, employee-manager and department-department conflicts;
* it reduces stress at work place and doesn't allow employees to move it in their personal life.
THE HORO'S LEADER - the company's leader, who leads and infatuates employees.
PARTICIPATION IN THE HORO - it creates a team.
THE MAN/WOMAN NEXT TO YOU IN THE HORO - mentor (an employee with more experience), who helps new employees for their development.
THE PACE OF THE HORO - the development and goals of the company/organization, which every employee and manager should follow.
THE DYNAMIC OF THE DANCERS - the work of every employee or manager on his work place is accomplished with different dynamic according to their qualification, personal skills, time of service, but they always keep the
PACE - the goals of the company. The same pace and the different dynamics of the horo symbolize the reality in an organization.
EVERYONE IN THE HORO IS IMPORTANT - for a company's success each employee is important with his/her duties on the work place and if someone just stop doing his job, he blocks the activity of the whole company as well as the whole horo.
IMPROVING THE HORO - this crates the beauty of the horo as well of the company - the improving of everyone's work improves the quality of company's products and services.
BENEFITS FROM THE IMPLEMENTATION OF FOLKNETIKA IN A COMPANY/ORGANIZATION:
BENEFITS FOR THE COMPANY/ORGANIZATION:
- removing the everyday small employee-employee, employee-manager and department-department conflicts;
- the team becomes more smiling and united;
- reducing sickness absence;
- reducing conflicts absence;
- rising employees' self-esteem;
- the company is socially responsible for its employees and doesn't allow the work place stress to be removed in their personal life;
- uniting the team in one common goal;
- improving the focus and discipline;
- productivity increasing.
BENEFITS FOR THE EMPLOYEES:
- people become much more smiling and calm;
- it has a positive impact over body and spirit;
- it removes 'barriers' between employees and managers;
- raises the satisfaction of the work process.
THE EFFECT OVER A HUMAN'S BODY:
- strengthens the immune system, increases the feeling of satisfaction and hormones of happiness, emotions are restarted and rearranged in a better way;
- removes stress, cures depression, insecurity and anxiety;
- strengthens muscles, bones and cardiovascular muscles;
- improves flexibility, coordination and concentration;
- increases blood circulation and reduces blood glucose, reduces the cholesterol levels;
- move the toxins away from the body;
- increases the oxygen flow to the heart, lungs and blood vessels;
- metabolism becomes more efficient; there is no risk of overloading;
- reduces joint pain problems;
- prevents spinal deformations;
- researches show that active dancers DO NOT SUFFER FROM ANY FORM OF CANCER.
TO MANAGERS AND HEADS OF COMPANIES, HUMAN RESOURCES AND ALL DANCER AND CHOREOGRAPHER OF BULGARIAN DANCES
Please implement 10-minute team building to increase the success of your company/organization. Unlock the potential of your employees!
BENEFITS FOR FOLKNETIKA INSTRUCTORS (professional choreograpers and dancers of Bulgarian dances):
- they become a highly valued team building business trainers with the opportunity to practice this activity in many international socially responsible companies.
BENEFITS FOR BULGARIA:
- increasing of the patriotism - "We have given something to the world! '';
- a unique and simple idea through which the whole world will dance Bulgarian dances;
- through instilling FOLKNETIKA in many international socially responsible companies, we can conserve the Bulgarian dances for centuries;
- a global PR campaign promoting Bulgarian culture, tourism, economics and affirming the brand 'Made in Bulgaria'
- Bulgaria would be a much more distinguishable destination, which would increase the trust in Bulgarian products and services and will increase the standard of living in the country.
FOLKNETIKA IS THE KEY FOR DESIDING THE PROBLEMS WITH THE SIDE EFFECTS OF THE MODERN WAY OF LIFE:
- 8 hours per day behind a desk;
- robotization in factories;
- grabbing attention video games;
- social media and internet;
- interesting TV programs and movies
2. Stress and depression:
the huge dynamics of the contemporary 'fast' life;
the big responsibilities of every work place.
3. The dynamics of life:
impossibility people to go to sport clubs and events.
SEDENTARY LIFESTYLE, STRESS AND DEPRESSION are European and world scourge, which kills 500 000 Europeans (5 million people worldwide) every year according to a ISCA report. The problem costs to Europe EUR 80 billion annually, which is EUR 5 billion more than the whole world gives for cancer cures.
The offers of the World Health Organizations - a day without elevators, cycling tours, fitness days, walk to work, etc., don't solve the problem.
Why other dances, aerobics and sports can't deal with this problem?
- different sports require special equipment and room to be practiced;
- all other dances and aerobics are in symmetric meters (2/4 and ¾);
- all other dances, aerobics and sports require a lot of time (1-2 hours) to receive the intended result and they develop only the specifically trained muscle group;
WHY FOLKNETIKA IS THE SOLUTION OF THE PROBLEM?
FOLKNETIKA can be practiced on the work place and requires very little time a day, due to the huge effect over the immune system, which the asymmetric meters have;
EVEN IF ONLY 1/5 OF THE EUROPEANS PRACTICE FOLKNETIKA AT THEIR WORK PLACE - AT LEAST 100 000 LIVES WILL BE SAVED EACH YEAR!
BULGARIA IS A WORLD LEADER WITH ITS FORTUNE OF ASYMMETRIC METERS IN TRADITIONAL BULGARIAN DANCES!
The other type of dances are in symmetric meters (2/4 and ¾)
The asymmetric meters of Bulgarian daces a legacy from the Thracians created not by one genius, but by genius of an entire nation and conserved to our days by Bulgarians. The asymmetric meters are not only Bulgarian but also European and global wealth! Let's use it in the best possible way!